Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Get to know me.....................

This blog entry will be short, sweet and hopefully informative!  Being new to the blogging and running community and having met some really supportive people, I would like to provide everyone an opportunity to get to know me a little better.  Simply post a question you would like answered and I will answer that question at my earliest convenience.  Afterwards, feel free to offer a rebuttal question for follow up or to learn something new.  I can't begin to express how thankful I am for your advice, support, and encouragement.  I hope that through this journey I call "Running 4 Wishes," I can motivate and inspire others like I have been inspired by all of you.  

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 
who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every 
spiritual blessing in Christ."
Ephesians 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment